We have records of a Congregational Church being in Sanquhar since 1863. The pictures displayed are those from the old Minute Books. The church building we occupy now came at a much later date. In the year two thousand in fact. It was the old Spar Shop

Images of the Old Congregational Church
The Old Spar Shop before rennovations
Some of those who attended the opening Ceremony
History
The old church before the move to the new premises in the year 200
Home
About Us
Whats On
Contacts
Jam Club
Useful Links
 
Pulpit
Congregationalism